Monday, September 2, 2013

Manila: an Ocean Visit

My all Time Favorite
By AV Latinggam

The Manila Ocean Park is an oceanarium owned by China Oceanis Philippines Inc., a subsidiary of China Oceanis Inc., a Singaporean-registered firm. It is located behind the Quirino Grandstand at Rizal Park. It opened on March 1, 2008. It boasts floor space of  8,000 square metres and features a 25-metre underwater acrylic tunnel. This is its official introduction. It’s a beautiful place to visit. My favourite may well be the Dancing Fairy…actually a lot of Jellyfish in tanks, with lights.  When they move around, they look like graceful ballerinas. I still think I should have bought that stuffed seal there. I watched a seal perform earlier…performing seals, hmmm, cute. During our stay there I think this is one of the nicest place to be besides the Greenbelt Shopping centre and the Asia Mall. These places are places to shop and feast the eye, but the Ocean park is a place for the heart. To me at least, the freedom of the sea seen without having to don a snorkel or scuba




No comments:

Post a Comment